- TIQ Software is the trade name of Rocketfuel Productions Inc. (RFP)
- RFP was established in 2006
- RFP raised over $1M in Venture Capital funding in 2010 and is backed by Foundation Equity II
- Won multiple provincial, national and international awards, including Top 15 Startup in Canada.
- TIQ Software launched in 2015.
- TIQ's proprietary internal platform was used to create over 300 interactive learning programs.
- Quickify AI launched in 2023.
We work with small, medium, and enterprise-level partners in both Canada and the United States. Some of our past and current partners include:
- ATB Financial
- Building Trades of Alberta
- Canadian Western Bank
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- Discovery Communications
- Lehigh Hanson/ Heidelberg Cement
- NorQuest College
- TEIBAS - Toronto Electrical Industry Benefit Administrative Services
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
Quickfy AI is an all-in-one learning experience platform that includes the following features:
- Web application (browser based)
- Mobile responsive - works on any device including desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Runs in the cloud - AWS in the Canada East region.
- Secures user login identities - OKTA
- Provides data and analytics - TIQ API
- Delivers automated support - Zendesk
Under the hood
TIQ Software infrastructure is powered by safe and secure enterprise grade services. Please click on the link to review the product to confirm any required compliance documentation for your project:
To understand how these technical components connect, please see the diagram below or download a PDF copy.
Security response protocol
We follow a 5 step incident response protocol adopted from our work with the Microsoft Azure Cloud team.
If one of OKTA or MongoDB Atlas experiences a breach, our policy is to disclose the following information:
- If a breach occurred (at any level)
- What sensitive information, if any, has been compromised
- The time to resolve the breach (depending on what has occurred)*
Our summarized process is:
- Contact the service provider
- Review the data (logs)
- Identify the information to confirm what, if anything, was compromised
- Notify our customer
Our typical response time for all incidents is 24 hours or less for the initial service provider breach notification.
If you or your audience is having trouble, you can submit a request through our Zendesk integration, which is triaged starting with an initial automated response, confirming that we've received the ticket.
Our internal team reviews all support tickets as follows:
- Administrative and technical - we respond in a timely manner (usually 24 hours or less) during normal business hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm MST
- Sales and Connect Plan support - reviewed directly with our project partner before either a) the customer responds directly or our team is instructed to respond to the end-user (to ensure the accuracy of the reply).