Use Video in Quickify AI to showcase a promotional video, product demo, or other important information.
This article will guide you through everything you need to know about Video:
If you need help, submit a request to get in touch with our support team
Link to a video you want to share with your users. They will start the activity and be prompted to watch your video. Once they have finished watching the video, the "Continue" button will activate and they can complete the activity. Video awards your user points and a badge on completion.
Here are some items to keep in mind when you're using Video:
- Use shorter videos - under 5 minutes
- If possible, have captions in the video
- Host your video on a video sharing service, like YouTube
- Use videos you have hosting rights to, so they can’t be removed by the owner and cause a broken link in your project
- Step 1: Add a Title
- Step 2: Add an Introduction slide
- Step 3: Choose the Video Source (YouTube, Vimeo, or iframe HTML5)
- Step 4: Add Video Link
When using YouTube links, make sure you use the full web address and not the shortened link.
- Correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12345abcd
- Incorrect: https://youtu.be/12345abcd
Why does my video link not work?
For videos to work properly in Quickify AI, the video source has to come from a direct, publicly available link (e.g company.com/videos/myvideo.mp4), or from a provider like Youtube or Vimeo.
Can I use videos hosted on a cloud service like SharePoint, Google Drive or Dropbox?
Videos hosted on SharePoint, Google Drive or Dropbox will not work when added as part of a Video activity.
Here are some direct examples to help you visualize the format of a Video activity.
Employee Onboarding Template
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Waste Management Training