Every activity in Quickify AI has an Introduction and Conclusion (optional) that provides brief information related to the activity.
Introductions are used to:
- Explain how the activity works (default in demos)
- Introduce the activity topic
- Remind the user of key information
- Present an image (vertical layout)
Conclusions are used to:
- "Did you know?" style content
- Recap key information from the activity
- Reminder of important information
- End your activity with simple information and next steps
How to Edit
Step 1: Edit Content
|Text Box||Character Count|
Step 2: Add Design
Below are the file specifications needed for the Horizontal or Vertical image layout.
|File Type||PNG, JPG|
|Image Dimensions||1920 x 1080|
You can create your images @2x (e.g. 3840 by 2160) for a crisper image if there's text in the image.
Step 3: Select Image Layout
Select the image layout between the following options:
- Vertical Left
- Vertical Right
Click on the link below to download working files:
The file linked above includes a safe zone layer.
The primary focus of the image should be within the safe zone to ensure the image works in most aspect ratios.