The Quickify AI File Library aggregates all the files within your learning program into one consolidated library.
Sub-folders can be created within the File Library to help files stay organized.
To help you get started, we've generated over 100 AI assets and have added them to your Quickify AI File Library.
They are sorted in the following categories:
How it works
You can find the following action buttons at the top right of the File Library, or when selecting a file:
|Save any edits made to the file.|
|Add new file(s).|
|Create a new folder.|
|Rotate, crop, flip, or adjust aspect ratios of an image.|
|Download the file to your current device.|
|Move selected file(s) to another folder.|
|Permanently delete the file. This action is permanent and cannot be undone|
Adding Files to the Library
- Select a Folder.
- Choose desired folder.
- You can also create a new folder by clicking the New Folder button.
- Name your folder, and click Save.
- Click Add at the top right of the page.
- Upload your file using one of the follow options:
- Drag a file from your desktop to the popup.
- Click the popup area to manually select a file from your device.
- Click the three vertical dots and choose "Import from URL".
You can upload files in activities or courses while you are editing or creating your learning program. These will show under the “My Files” section in your file library. You can move them to another folder at any time.
When a file is clicked in the file listing page, the file details page appears.
You can add or edit information on files you uploaded.
Files come pre-configured with the following fields. Fields cannot be changed or deleted.
- Preview – A preview of the image or file.
- Title – A title for the File.
- Description – A description of the File.
- Tags – Keywords used for search-ability.
- Location – An optional location (e.g. where a photo was taken).
- Storage – Which storage adapter is used to store the file asset.
- Filename (Disk) – This is the actual name of the file in storage. This can't be edited of modified.
- Filename (Download) – Allows you to set the name of the file when it is downloaded.
The AI images preloaded in Quickify AI come with the prompt used to create each image. You can use these same prompts in services such as Dall-E or Midjourney to make similar images, or modify them to create your own.
Editing an Image
1. Click a file to open its detail page.
2. Click the Edit button in the top right to open the image editor.
3. Make your changes and click Save in the top right to save the updates.
Editing images is currently unavailable in Quickify AI.
You can only edit images uploaded by yourself or your team. Making edits to an image automatically overwrites the original. This can't be reversed.
- Type – The type of the file, displayed in as a formatted media type (e.g. JPG, PNG).
- Dimensions – Images only. The width and height of the image in pixels.
- Size – The file size of the image or item.
- Created – The timestamp of when the file was uploaded.
- Owner – The admin who uploaded the file.
- Modified – The timestamp of when the file was last modified.
- Edited By – The admin who modified the file.
- Folder – The current parent folder that contains the file.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I update a file being used in multiple locations?
You can use the “Replace File” functionality after clicking on an image in the File Library to upload a new version of an image. Once a new version is uploaded, it will automatically update it everywhere in your learning program the next time you publish. You can find "Replace File" right below the image preview in File Details.
What file types can I use?
Quickify AI supports the following file types:
- Image Files:
Can I remove the pre-loaded assets from the File Library?
Pre-loaded assets can't be deleted, or moved to different folders.