With Quickify AI, you can use an activity in multiple courses.
For example, if you have a corporate Slideshow or Video that you want to use at the start of each course, you only need create it once, and then assign it to any course(s).
Create Your Activity
You must create the activity before you can add it to a course.
To learn how to create a specific activity, scenario, or media, view our section on how to edit/create each one.
Select a Course
- Click on Courses in the left-hand menu
- Click the course you want to edit
Assign Your Activity to a Course
- Scroll down to the section Add or Edit Activities
- Click the Add Existing button to bring up the list of activities.
- Select the activity category you want to add. A side menu will open showing you the available activities.
- Select the activity you want to add to your course
- Click the Save button
Rearrange Your Activities
If you need to change the order of the activities in your course, you can do so by clicking on the 2 bars next to an activity's title and dragging it up or down