Before you get started with Advanced options, please make sure you understand how Quickify AI sound works.
These are advanced options. Be careful when overriding system settings.
Where do I edit Audio?
There are two ways to edit audio settings:
- Using a sound pack that applies to all audio in the entire course
- Changing audio for each individual activity
Changing Audio for the Entire Course
- Click on Courses in the left-hand menu
- Click the course you want to edit
- Scroll down until you get to the Design section.
- In the Design section, go to Sound Pack,
- Click the drop-down arrow to see available sound packs.
- Select the sound pack you want to switch the course audio to.
Changing Audio for an Activity
- Click on Activities in the left-hand menu
- Click the activity you want to edit
- Scroll down to Advanced Options
- Click the down arrow to open Advanced Options > Audio Override
Click inside the Audio Override field and add your file with one of the following options:
- Upload File from Device
- Choose File from Library
- Import File from URL