New Users sign up for your learning program by going to your Quickify AI domain, create an account, and must be validated by an Administrator before they can use your learning program.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to send your link (domain name)
- How users sign up to get access to your learning program
- What Administrators need to validate a new user account
Step 1: Sending your link (domain name)
When your Quickify AI account owner created your account, they chose a domain name for your learning program - example: [companyname].quickify.ai
All you need to do is send this link to anyone that you'd like to access your learning program.
How should I send this link?
You have a few options with your domain name (link):
- Website (external): add the link to a public facing website
- Website (internal): add the link directly to an internal site (note Single Sign On and Integrations are currently not available for Quickify AI).
- Email: send it to your users directly in an email client like Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Newsletter: send it as a link from a service like MailChimp, ConstantContact, etc.
Does my user need anything specific to access my learning program?
Your user doesn't need to install any software or apps. Quickify AI works in popular browsers like Chrome, Edge, and Safari on any device - desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone.
Step 2: User account creation
Once your user has your domain (link) they have to self-register by creating an account.
When a user creates an account, they can't login automatically.
Every user account created must be approved by your account Owner or an Administrator because it counts towards your subscription plan.
Your user will get a notification on successful signup that looks like this:
Step 3: Administrator approval and activation
Every time a user creates a new account, they are on hold until you approve.
For security, this ensures that you know the name and email address of the person trying to access your learning program.
You'll get an email directly from Quickify AI to review your user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
All you need to do is click Activate account and your user will get an email with login instructions.
Don't know who's signing up? You can ignore the request.
Here's what the Administration activation email looks like when someone signs up:
After clicking Activate account, you will see get a confirmation message that looks like this: