You and your audience will need to allow third-party cookies so that TIQ Software can run as expected.
- Log you into your account and save your progress as you edit your project
- Allow your audience to login and save their progress.
Safari Mobile (iOS)
To enable cookies on your iPhone, please follow the following steps:
- Open the Settings application
- Scroll and tap on the Safari item
- Scroll down to the cookies settings under Privacy & Security
- Make sure that Prevent Cross-Site Tracking and Block All Cookies are turned off.
Please note that you will need to restart Safari before the setting takes full effect.
- From the Safari menu in the main toolbar, click "Preferences".
- Click "Privacy".
- Ensure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is turned off (not selected).
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/content/cookies in your address bar and press Enter. This will open the Cookies settings page.
- Make sure that "Block third-party cookies" is turned off (grey).
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Click "Settings". The Settings panel will open to the left.
- Click the gear icon on the left side of the Settings panel. The Settings menu will expand.
- Click "Privacy & security" from the menu. This will open the Privacy & security settings.
- Under the Cookies sub-heading, select "Don't block cookies".
- Copy and paste about:preferences#privacy in your address bar and press Enter. This will open the Content Blocking page.
- Make sure that "Standard" is selected.