Why am I here?
If you were testing a TIQ course prior to launch and you left your computer for a while, you've been logged out for security reasons.
How do I get back in?
It's pretty simple. You'll have to log back into your course using our OKTA Test Login page.
- Click the link above, or right here.
- Enter the username and password previously provided.
- Click Sign In.
- Open a new tab or window.
- Paste the testing URL for your course that we previously provided and hit enter.
- Once the system authenticates, your course will load and display a Start button.
- Click Start. You're back in business!
What else can I learn while I'm here?
Here are a few articles that may be of interest:
- How should we set up external testing of our course?
- Where can I find a feedback survey for my project?
- What web browser works best with TIQ?
- Enabling Third-Party Cookies
- What URLs do I need to whitelist in our environment?
- Where are my content and data hosted?