A Popup is a simple activity that provides quick, important information to your audience.
Popups are used to:
- Deliver a message from a character - company initiatives, priorities, objectives, etc.
- Specify Quickify AI features - how the Menu, Points, or Badges work.
- Highlight one specific learning objective - link to an external resource (optional)
- Reinforce specific learning objectives from a previous or upcoming activity.
- End your course with simple information and next steps
- End your course with a Campaign or Call to Action - link, survey, quiz, test, etc.
Popup activities are the only activities that do not award points or badges.
Conclusion + Campaign
For more detail on creating a course Conclusion + Campaign, including specific types of Calls to Action and customer examples, please click here
How to Edit Popups
Call to Action (CTA) Link
Step 1: Edit Content
For the best user experience, use shorter titles and descriptions.
Step 2: Add Design
Below are the file specifications needed if you are adding custom images.
|File Type||SVG, PNG|
|Image Dimensions||500 x 850|
Click on the link below to download working files:
Conclusion Content Examples
If you need some examples of Conclusion content, you can check out this article.