Locke trains your audience on hazardous materials in the workplace. The grid-based layout arms your employees with best practices to keep them safe. Customize the welcome message, background image and logo to make it your own. Use its demo task content to get a head start in creating your company's content.
- Category: Policies
- Sub-Category: Industrial Education and Safety
- Template target: Small/Medium-sized companies (40-500 employees)
- Course audience: Industrial Workers
Locke uses an teal pattern as default aesthetic.
Locke's images and assets are available in the following colors:
- Teal (Default)
This industrial education and safety template is built using 3 Chapters and multiple tasks that train your audience on the dangers of hazardous materials in the workplace.
Chapter 1: WHMIS Basics
- Slideshow: Chapter 1 Introduction
- Guide Pop-up: Menu
- This or That: Basic Safety
- Multiple Choice: Legal Fundamentals
- True or False: Responsibilities
- Missing Word: Manufactured Products
- Scenario: On the Farm
Chapter 2: WHMIS Classification
- Slideshow: Chapter 2 Introduction
- Missing Word: Classification
- This or That: Definitions
- Sort Order: Hazard Sorting
- Matching: Health Hazards
- Matching: Physical Hazards
- Scenario: New Product
Chapter 3: WHMIS Identification
- Slideshow: Chapter 3 Introduction
- This or That - Image: Pictograms
- Multiple Choice - Image: Labels
- Multiple Choice - Image: SDS
- Scenario: Downed Man
You can keep the template structure intact by replacing the demo content with your own, or you can completely change the design of your project and start from scratch.