Eleven helps you prioritize employee health and well-being at work. The grid-based layout guides your audience through the basics of good mental health and wellness. Customize the welcome message, background image and logo to make it your own. Use its demo task content to get a head start in creating your company's content.
- Category: Talent Management
- Sub-Category: Mental Health and Wellness
- Template target: Small/Medium-sized companies (40-500 employees)
- Course audience: New/Current employees
Eleven uses an blue pattern as default aesthetic.
Eleven's images and assets are available in the following colors:
- Blue (Default)
This mental health and wellness template is built using 12 tasks that will help your staff prioritize mental health and well-being at work.
- Slideshow: Get Started
- True or False: Myths and Facts
- Multiple Choice: Areas of Wellbeing
- Missing Word: Seeing the Signs
- Classify: Stress and Anxiety
- Multiple Choice: Coping
- Scenario: Reaching out
You can keep the template structure intact by replacing the demo content with your own, or you can completely change the design of your project and start from scratch.