1. What is a course license?
Your course has been set up for purchase on TIQ Store as a single or group set of licenses.
2. Who can buy a license?
Anyone online can buy course licenses. Worldwide.
3. How do group licenses work?
If someone buys more than one license, the person who signs up assigns the course URL to their team members (usually by email). Every time a team member signs up, a course license is removed from the customer's inventory. Once your customer runs out of licenses, they can go back and buy more.
4. Can more than one person share a license?
They can't. Sharing licenses is not how your course is designed, and it should not be sold this way. When one user shares a course, it affects the individual user experience and impacts your ability to collect meaningful analytics.
5. What payment types do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay.
6. Can I invoice my customer, get some licenses, and pay TIQ later?
No. Once licenses are issued without payment, there is no guarantee that payment will be received.
7. What if my customer can't afford to buy my course?
We recommend a starting course price that is higher for a smaller number of users. However, we'd recommend setting up coupon codes that reduce the price for bulk purchases, non-profits, etc.
8. How do coupon codes work?
Your course is powered by TIQ Software but did you know your sales are managed by Shopify? Using Shopify, we're able to set up a variety of coupon codes to match your needs.
9. What kind of coupon codes do you suggest?
We recommend simple percentage-based coupon codes. Here are some examples...
YOURCOMPANYNAME-25 (25% off)
YOURCOMPANYNAME-50 (50% off)
YOURCOMPANYNAME-75 (75% off)
If you want a coupon code that's harder to reuse or remember, we can generate coupon codes with longer, less obvious characters, like 7YKEE0DKDVJ9Q.
10. How do coupon codes work?
You can send as many coupon codes to a customer as you want. Your customer chooses the number of courses they need and applies the specific coupon code on checkout. They will see the discount applied before they complete their purchase.
11. What if I want to cancel or change a coupon code?
Let us know and we can delete a code or create a new one.
12. Can you give me some sample instructions for my customer?
Sure, here's what we'd recommend (feel free to personalize it to suit your needs)...
I've created a coupon code that you can use to get a discount on my course.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to my course page: [coursename.com]
2 Add the number of licenses you need for your team.
3. Proceed to checkout.
4. Use code YOURCOMPANYNAME-25 to get 25% off your order.
5. You will receive an automated email with a web address (URL) where your team can create their own account, login, and access the course.
13. What's next?
TIQ Software automatically creates the customer organization and provides one URL to send to their team. Once your customer runs out of licenses, they can go back and buy more.
All you have to do is send one coupon code to your customer with some instructions, and direct them to your course. Once they pay online, they will be ready to go in minutes!