The steps below will help you learn how to use the analytics dashboard.
1. Go to your analytics dashboard. If you're not sure how to access it, click here.
Select your course
2. Click on the course you would like to learn more about.
3. Click on Estimates to see aggregate data such as how many people have completed your course, completion percentage, average session length, and more.
4. Click on Basic to generate and download .CSV reports listing all of your audience, along with individual user progress, course completion dates, number of badges earned, and more.
Reports generated remain listed on the dashboard for a week.
5. Click on Intelligence to see a detailed breakdown of all the tasks in your course and aggregate data from your audience on each task, and each question.