Let's review how to use the analytics dashboard, track team performance, and specific analytics related to course content.
1. Go to your analytics dashboard. If you're not sure how to access it, click here.
Select your course
2. Click on the course you would like to learn more about.
3. Click on Estimates to see aggregate data such as how many people have completed your course, completion percentage, average session length, and more.
4. Click on Insights to generate and download .CSV reports listing all of your audience, along with individual user progress, course completion dates, number of badges earned, and more.
Reports generated remain listed on the dashboard for a week. You can always generate a new report at any time.
5. Click on Intelligence to see a detailed breakdown of all the tasks in your course and aggregate data from your audience on each task and each question.