The steps below will show you how to reset your Administrator password.
1. On your Login page, click Forgot Password?
Confirm your email
2. Enter your email address and click Reset.
Check you inbox
3. After clicking Reset, check your inbox.
If you're not receiving the Password Reset email, make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder.
Reset My Password URL
4. In the email, click on Reset My Password.
Confirm your Password
5. Type in your new password twice. Click Confirm to save your new password.
TIQ Software passwords need to be at least 8 characters, contain an uppercase letter and a number.
6. Once you password is confirmed, navigate back to the Login page.