You will need a paid subscription in order for your audience to access your project. Follow the steps below to learn how to select a subscription plan.
1. Go to your Builder. Its URL will look something like content-name.tiqsoftware.com
Plans & Add-Ons
2. Once logged in, go to Plans & Add-Ons on the left hand side of the page.
Yearly vs. Monthly
3. Toggle Pay yearly if you like to select a yearly subscription instead of paying monthly.
You can save over 15% with a yearly subscription! If you have a coupon code, you'll be adding that at checkout.
Select your subscription plan
4. After deciding which plan you would like for your project, click Upgrade.
Update your plan
5. After clicking Upgrade, you will be taken to the checkout section (powered by Stripe). Click on Update plan.
Confirm your subscription
6. Confirm which plan you would like to subscribe to, then click Continue.
Apply a coupon code (optional)
7a. If you have a coupon code, click on Add promotion code.
7b. Enter your code and click Apply. You will see the discount being applied on the page.
Complete your checkout
8. Fill out your card details and click Continue to complete your purchase.
After completing your checkout, you will be redirected to your project.
If this is your first purchase, you will need to update your payment method.