The steps below will help you learn how to check a user's profile and verify their progress using the analytics dashboard.
1. Go to your analytics dashboard. If you're not sure how to access it, click here.
2. Click on the View Users.
Search for the user
3. Using the Search bar at the top of the page, you can filter individuals using the following information:
- First name
- Last name
Inspect the user
4. After finding the user you want to inspect, click on their name to see their profile.
For each course, you can see :
- Start date
- Last access
- Completed date (if applicable)
- Awards total
- Awards unlocked
- Percentage complete
- Task total
- Tasks completed
5. To permanently delete a user's progress in a specific course, click Delete Session and Inventory.
You will be asked to confirm your decision before the system deletes the information.