Checking a user's profile and verify their progress is part of the Quickify AI Dashboard.
1. Go to your analytics dashboard. If you're not sure how to access it, click here.
2. Click on the Manage Users.
Search for the user
3. Using the Search bar at the top of the page, you can filter individuals using the following information:
- First name
- Last name
Inspect the user
4. After finding the user you want to inspect, click on their name to see their profile.
For each course, you can see :
- Start date
- Last access
- Completed date (if applicable)
- Awards total
- Awards unlocked
- Percentage complete
- Tasks total
- Tasks completed
5. To permanently reset a user's progress in a specific course, click Reset.
You will be asked to confirm your decision before the system resets the user's progress.