We need your documents, design assets, and links to get started on your project.
Here's a step-by-step walkthrough to send us your files.
Need help? Contact support
Step 1 - Choose a cloud storage service
Some organizations use internal file sharing services with complicated permission systems. If you're having trouble sharing your files, your project may be delayed as we work with you to find a solution.
Step 2 - Create a new folder and sub-folders
Main Folder: [Your organization name - TIQ Software]
- Working Files
Find and add your files
The list below will help expedite the build of your project.
We realize you may not have everything listed, but that's okay!
Please try to send us as much information as possible.
[Your Organization Name - TIQ Software]
- Logos (SVG, AI, EPS, PNG)
- Brand Guidelines (PDF, Annual Report, etc.)
- Images (PNG, JPG)
- Working files (AI, PSD, SKETCH)
- Documents (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.)
- Videos (storage may be an issue, please send the links instead)
- Links - Create a document or text file and list:
- Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Corporate website addresses (URLs)
- Survey Links (SurveyMonkey, Typeform, etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
Share your cloud folder
Here are some instructions on how to share your folder: